All I’ve ever wanted to do is tell that, I’m not trying to solve anybody’s problems, not even my own. I’m just trying to outline what the problems are.
I didn’t know what to write here because I don’t know who I am, and by extension, I don’t know how to define myself. Or perhaps the latter should come first. But anyway, these are the basics.
- I am a human being, born in 1994.
- My day job is in management consulting, with a focus on operations, systems implementation and government.
- I feed toddlers whole-grain cheerios every Sunday morning. And pat them when they are sad.
- I like the night sky and beaches, I particularly enjoy conversations on the beach with just one other person. Large, open spaces.
- I really like dogs, especially beagles, huskies, golden retrievers and corgis. But the feeling is usually not mutual.
Everyone has their own path and part of being an adult is acknowledging that their paths are not mine, no matter how glamorous it might seem. As Shakespeare writes, ‘joy’s soul lies in the doing’. I hope that one day I will be able to look back and see all that I have gone through, and say that it was necessary and good.